The Trade Training Coordinator ensures that accurate, quality, trade specific classroom and hands on training is provided to all new hires to prepare them to safely perform the essential functions of their trade. Direct over site to the Trainers on the off shift to ensure training is being done with the set requirements.
This job includes but is not limited working at all Bath Iron Works training Facilities depending on the schedule with the following responsibilities and knowledge base:
• Trade specific safety practices
• Trade tools, jigs and equipment
• Trade Terminology
• Trade Related documentation (e.g., work orders, drawings, sketches, revision notices, DOIs)
• Trade Layout and Installation Methods
• Monitor trade training delivery to ensure quality instruction and trainee productivity.
• Provides input for the 120 and 240 hour probationary employee evaluations.
• Conduct musters in the Trade Learning Center to review safety talks and account for trainees.
• Verify Trade Learning Center Clean up at the end of shift
• High school or GED diploma required
• Manufacturing trade experience required.
• Combination of education and training experience preferred.
• Graduate apprentice preferred
• Good computer knowledge/experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access
• Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
• Supervisory experience preferred