• Plan, organize, and coordinate work of mechanics on crew.
• Ensure quality and timeliness of work is completed within budgeted parameters.
• Assign and status MACPAC work orders/coordinate operational schedule.
• Support and administer labor contract and ensure safety regulations.
• Communicate with other supervisors to help achieve and maintain smooth work flow and high degree of productivity.
• Use electronic Time Accounting System (TAS) to maintain employees' time and overtime daily.
High School diploma or GED required.
Graduate Apprentice preferred
Training and experience with Fall Plans preferred