SIGCO is always looking for hard working, highly motivated, and reliable individuals to join our team. We will train the right candidate. Apply today!
Some requirements include:
- Must be able to read a standard tape measure.
- Must have a commitment to safety and quality.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and lift assessment.
SIGCO offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Uniforms and safety equipment.
- Health insurance, dental insurance, company-paid basic life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Starting wage is ~$13.50/hour first shift and ~$14.50 for 2nd shift!
SIGCO is a leading glass and architectural metal fabricator and distributor in New England!