John Turner Consulting, Inc. (JTC) is looking for a Supervisor Field Technician to join our team with an opportunity in the following location:
Successful candidates will possess an outstanding attention to detail, can read and understand construction plans, accurately document and report collected information, and possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients.
At least one of the following certifications is required:
- NETTCP Soils and Aggregate Inspector
- NETTCP Soils and Aggregate Lab Technician
- ACI/NETTCP Field testing concrete certification
- NETTCP Hot Mix Asphalt Plant Technician
- Assist with scheduling field technicians for field testing service each day/week or as needed.
- Make sure all policies and procedures for field technicians are followed
- Make sure the technicians are properly trained in order to keep high standard of quality
- Ensure technicians have the proper tools for the job
- Review field reports
- Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved to the Branch Manager
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 years supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with the customer in a calm and professional manner
- Computer literate in word, excel, MS Office proficient
- Highly organized and able to follow up on items left open
- Perform other construction materials testing and inspection, when necessary
- Basic math, writing and communication skills required.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer