The Senior Program Cost Analyst is responsible for maintaining and reporting on the earned value managment system and contractual health of BIW contracts. This includes applying project management principles to assigned projects, as well as day to day maintenance of our cost systems and data reporting platforms. The basic core job functions are listed (but are not limited to) below:
Applicants must demonstrate analytic and presentation skills, be proficient with Earned Value Management (EVM) systems software tools, such as Deltek Cobra, Open Plan, PM Compass and wInsight
- Support the Earned Value Management progress cycles
- Support project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Compile and drive improvements in Program performance metrics.
- Ensure that project controls processes are consistently applied across the project.
- Support Program Office and all functional areas within Program.
- Maintain EVM System Description Document ensuring compliance
- Ensure CPR Deliverables are of acceptable quality and are submitted on time
- Develop and deliver EVMS training