- Applicant should possess five (5) years of work experience in a shipyard or other similar construction environment
- Applicant should be a demonstrated self-starter with aptitude and willingness to learn.
- MACPAC (or equivalent MRP/ERP system).
- Complex Project Management techniques (logic types, lags, leads, constraints, float, free float, Milestones, durations) , planning, scheduling and progress reporting
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Integrated Manufacturing Plan (IMP) philosophy and development
- Basic Build Strategy Concepts.
- Planning processes.
- Development of detailed plans and schedules (preferred)
- Project Management Software (Open Plan, Primavera, Project View, MS Project (preferred)
- Build Strategy application during the planning process (preferred)
- Assess schedule changes, and manpower requirements (required)
- Exceptional oral and written communication (required)
- Interpersonal working relationships, with emphasis on cooperation and teamwork (required)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel
Understanding of DCMA Scheduling Guidelines (preferred)