This position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of talent acquisition and organizational development strategies throughout the organization. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruiting and employment hiring; organizational development and training; and OFCCP/EEO employment law compliance. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
Management of the Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development Department personnel and programs;
Implementation of company strategy relating to talent acquisition, organizational development and training;
Provide guidance to management to ensure standard procedure, OFCCP and EEO compliance;
Oversight, development and implementation of programs and initiatives which include:
• Diversity recruiting
• Talent acquisition
• Applicant tracking system implementation and improvement
• New hire orientation
• Relocation program management
• Tuition reimbursement program management and administration
• After hours training program
• Summer internship program
• Professional development program
• Apprenticeship programs (manufacturing and design)
• Successful capture of State/Federal grant funding
• Supervisory training programs
• Trades training program (new hire and incumbent)
• Community, vocational/technical school and college relations
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in multiple human resource disciplines including recruiting, hiring, employee relations, diversity, and federal and state respective employment laws.
• Prior supervisory/team management experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as the ability to interact in a positive and approachable manner with all levels of personnel.
• Ability to analyze and develop creative solutions to a wide variety of talent acquisition and organizational development requests.
• Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, capable of working independently and also be effective in a team environment.
• Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and time management skills are required.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word applications.
• Flexibility to adjust work tasks and work schedule as needed to accomplish objectives is required.