This position is part of a dynamic Corporate Accounting and Finance team and involves significant interaction with our Corporate Finance and Project teams as well external stakeholders.
- Supports all transactional accounting functions (Payables, Receivables, Treasury)
- Internal and External Customer Service
- Analysis of transactions and data for accuracy and trending
- Resolves any data discrepancies
- Initiates Continuous Improvement of accounting processes
- Maintains established document control protocol
- Communicates with peers and supervisors to ensure understanding of results
- Other duties as requested
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business; or five years of accounting related experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, and team player
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills “Can-do” attitude
- Ability to shift easily between priorities and projects along with managing multiple deadlines
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.