Schlotterbeck & Foss is New England's oldest food-service manufacturer of condiments, sauces, dressings, salsas and ice-cream-topping ingredients. We are located in Westbrook Maine.
We currently have a position opening in our Shipping/Receiving department. The position works with the receiver to move received goods to warehouse location, stage materials for production and return unused materials to inventory.
- Move received materials to appropriate inventory locations.
- Stage production materials for cooks/mixers in a manner that minimizes time spent waiting for ingredients.
- Participate/support inventory counts
- Monitor raw materials for proper storage and any care necessary prior to use.
- Perform duties in a safe manner and according to GMP standards.
Work hours may vary, but generally start at 5AM-4:30PM. Overtime is required and some weekend work is required.
Schlotterbeck & Foss is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent and use of basic arithmetic.
- Prior shipping/receiving/warehouse experience is required.
- Valid and unexpired drivers license is required.
- Certification in operating forklift/pallet jack
- Must have excellent attention to detail, neat/tidy, dependable and work independently with little supervision
- Frequently push/pull, climb stairs, ladders, bending, twisting, stacking and reaching.
- Frequent lifting up to 60 lbs on a repetitive basis.
Full benefit package offered including medical, dental, vision, life, std, ltd, 401(k) and paid time off. Starting wage is $15.00 per hour.