The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Forming, Shoring & Scaffolding team. The successful candidate will also design concrete formwork, shoring, scaffold and trestle systems, and be a direct line of support for projects requesting materials and services.
- Provide overall technical, business and administrative management of company owned Forming, Shoring, Scaffolding and trestle systems.
- Manage Forming, Shoring, Scaffolding Department budget, systems utilization, maintenance and inventory.
- Schedule and coordinate systems use and design with project supervision.
- Interface with estimators, project supervisors and outside suppliers in selecting forming, shoring, scaffolding and trestle systems.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Educational and experience includes a BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have 10 years heavy civil experience in forming, shoring & scaffolding including bridges, hydroelectric, industrial and marine.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential.
- Professional Engineer License (ME.& NH.) preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are required with the ability to respectively communicate with others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Regional travel is required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and change between duties with accuracy and quality.
- Strong sense of urgency.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.