The successful candidate will perform conventional and moderately-complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within the civil/structural engineering discipline. The successful candidate will design concrete formwork, shoring and scaffold systems, and will be a direct line of support for projects requesting materials and services. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic.
- Learn the Forming, Shoring and Scaffolding products that Cianbro utilizes.
- Develop design drawings and supporting calculations.
- Provide input and technical guidance to the customer.
- Continue to improve skill sets, work flow, quality, safety and wellness.
- Additional administrative tasks as required.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Education: BS in Civil Engineering with a Structural emphasis is required.
- An EIT license is required; A PE license is preferred.
- S/he must be proficient in the use of AUTOCAD and Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Experience with RISA software is preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret prints.
- Must have knowledge of wood, concrete and structural steel.
- Heavy civil experience including bridges, buildings and marine is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.