- Inspecting and repairing tools, Bulk Items and Consumables
- Cleaning, inspecting, and testing air monitoring equipment
- Assist in yard duties as needed, including; cleaning , loading and unloading trucks, and other duties possible in inclement weather
- Must be able to maintain a neat and clean work environment; must be able to perform physical work while working at an assigned area.
- Receiving incoming freight from jobsites, inspecting, and inventorying returning products
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
- Must be organized and physically able to carry and put away tools and materials in a warehouse shelving type environment
- Must be comfortable operating a computer and a barcode scanner to manage inventories
- Must be responsible and self-motivated
- Computerized inventory control experience a plus
- Forklift experience and/or use of pallet jack a plus
- Small tool experience a plus
- Small engine experience preferred
- Must own basic mechanics tools
- Work with proper company supplied PPE on at all times
- Show a great deal of pride in their job, the company, and the products we send to our customers.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.