The Records and Correspondence Coordinator oversees the distribution of mail into and out of the Claim Department which includes pickup, delivery and scanning of all claim documents.
- Picks up Claims mail from the post office each morning.
- Opens, sorts, preps, identifies claim number, scans and indexes mail.
- Responsible for the daily scanning of all incoming claims documents.
- Logs all outgoing certified mail from Claims Department.
- Responsible for the coordination of the back scanning process.
- Responsible for the claims maintenance of the Imageright scanners and ordering any materials needed for processing.
- Responsible for processing the Claim Departments mail which includes: opening, sorting, prepping for scanning and indexing mail into ImageRight.
- Researches missing mail, documents pulled or improperly scanned.
- Assists with mail delivery and pick up, when necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) a plus.
- AS400 and ImageRight experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize is a must.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.