The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain and operate the automatic surface mount placement equipment, stencil printer(s) and reflow oven(s) in such a way as to produce quality electronic assemblies while meeting the production schedule in a fast paced environment.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and operate the automated SMT manufacturing equipment for the assembly of electronic devices
- Perform stencil printer set-up, changeover, and clean-up.
- Assist in the creation of reflow oven profiles.
- Visually inspect SMT assemblies where required to ensure quality.
- Capable of using measuring devices as required.
- Maintain appropriate work related electronic records.
- Move material/product to different operations as required.
- Perform area and equipment maintenance and clean-up as required.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
Supervisor: Manufacturing Supervisor
- Previous SMT technician/operator experience a plus. – (Willing to train the right candidate)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong drive for success
- Results Orientated
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good analytical, math and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Attention to detail
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1-2 years of recent SMT technician/operator experience a plus, but not required for the right candidate
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.