The primary role of this position is to test, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul a variety of electronic products. The Test Technician accumulates and records electrical test data as required, for each product tested, calibrates and maintains test stations and equipment, may help to develop new test fixtures and general department maintenance. The Test Technician must comply with all Quality Test processes and procedures.
- Test products per assigned process
- Maintain accurate records at all times.
- Maintain an organized and clean workstation.
- Ensure that all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies are being followed
- Ability to work alone and in a “Team” environment.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with maintaining and calibrating electronic test equipment
- Perform in-process and or final assembly tests.
- Technical certification or appropriate experience.
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.