Responsible for the design of test methodologies for products during development and in production.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Review test requirements and translate into test procedures for production
- Identify equipment, tools, and methodologies for addressing product test needs.
- Verify that test requirements meet product requirement verification needs and will produce quality products.
- Design and document test fixtures to be used to test products in a production environment.
- Investigate and diagnose test kit problems and respond to internal and external customer requests for changes and improvements.
- Provide technical support to production test technicians.
- A background in test engineering within a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with complex electronic and mechanical devices and able to anticipate potential failure modes and develop means to detect those failures.
- Programming experience to develop intelligent test fixtures and support software for communications and programming of microprocessor based products.
- Familiar with SMT technology and standard test techniques for printed circuit boards.
- Must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering discipline and 1-2 yrs of specific experience in testing
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (ISO/FDA/QS) is highly desirable
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.