The primary role of this position is to perform routine functions such as packing, counting, sorting, and associated paperwork. Computer skills and familiarity with UPS and FedEx Online are helpful. Good handwriting, spelling and math skills and meticulous attention to detail are required. You must be willing to work quickly, efficiently and flexibly. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Must meet all job requirements of a Manufacturing Specialist 1.
- Perform mid-range set-ups of fixtures and equipment as required.
- The ability to use mid-range measuring devices as required.
- Must be able to perform continuous visual and physical attention to in-process parts and product.
- To be certified in certain required build processes.
- Must be involved in required training per job requirements.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills.
- High School or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.