An Embedded Firmware Engineer is responsible for developing software for a diverse array of products and applications in the industrial, medical, automotive and military markets. Enercon is looking for a self-directed Software Engineer, capable of working independently or as part of a team, prepared to take on the challenge of working on dynamic and diverse projects. The right candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working on embedded products using industry standard best practices for software development.
- Excellent C/C++ for embedded systems development is a must.
- Programming for both Bare Metal and multi-threaded RTOS systems.
- In-depth knowledge of ARM and PIC processors. DSP and FPGA experience a plus.
- Strong experience developing for real-time systems, low-level drivers and hardware interfaces.
- Experience with the following communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, CAN, USB. Experience with TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with lab equipment: Oscilloscopes, power supplies, multi-meters.
- Experience managing source code through a Git source control system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to follow Software Development Plan guidance and processes so as to generate code, technical software descriptions, and other artifacts as required by the software development processes.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other developers, hardware engineers and testers in the development of the system.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree is required for this position
- Minimum of 3 years developing software for embedded systems.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive Benefits Package